Saturday, November 7, 2009
Heroine Interview for Together for the Holidays
Interview with the heroine for Together for the Holidays by Margaret Daley:
1. Lisa Morgan, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
The only reason I’m writing this interview right now is because the Lord saved me from self-destruction. I nearly lost everything, but now I have my life on track.
2. What do you do for fun?
I volunteer at Stone’s Refuge and I love to ride horses and work with different animals.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Housework—dull and boring.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Taking drugs again—I know what happens when you do and I never want to go to that place again.
5. What do you want out of life?
To be a good mother above all else.
6. What is the most important thing to you?
My son, Andy. He is my life.
7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read?
I don’t have a lot of time to read—I’m going to school so I can get a better job. Just recently I was promoted to manager of the restaurant where I work.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would love to go back into my past and change my teenage years. I made some bad choices. I know it’s not possible, but it would have been great if I’d had a normal childhood.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
I help with the abandoned animals at Stone’s Refuge—so that way I have a lot of different pets from fainting goats, pot bellied pigs, horses, dogs, cats.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
To when I made the first choice to take a drug because I would love to change what I did.