Saturday, December 6, 2014

FEATURED BOOK AND INTERVIEW: The Yuletide Rescue by Margaret Daley



When Dr. Bree Mathison's plane plummets into the Alaskan wilderness at Christmastime, she is torn between grief and panic. With the pilot—her dear friend—dead and wolves circling, she struggles to survive. Search and Rescue leader David Stone fights his way through the elements to save her. David suspects the plane crash might not have been an accident, spurring Bree's sense that she's being watched. But why is someone after her? Suddenly Bree finds herself caught in the middle of a whirlwind of secrets during the holiday season. With everyone she cares about most in peril, Bree and her promised protector must battle the Alaskan tundra and vengeful criminals to make it to the New Year. 
Alaskan Search and Rescue: Risking their lives to save the day



Interview:
Today we're welcoming Bree Mathison, the heroine of The Yuletide Rescue, written by Margaret Daley, a December 2014 by Love Inspired Suspense. 

Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.   
1.  Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense.
I was returning from my month at a clinic in northern Alaska when the plane I was in went down. Thankfully I was rescued by David Stone before some scary men descended from a helicopter. 
2. Tell us a bit about him/her.  What was your first impression David Stone?  When did you know it was love? 
My first thought was relief because he came to rescue from the plane that had crashed. When I realized he was there for me no matter what I knew I was in love with him.    
3.  What strengths/skills do you have?  What is your greatest weakness? My greatest and sometimes weakest part of me is that I believe in people. But I've ended up hurt because of that.      
4.  What scares you?
The dark, which in Alaska can be a long time in the winter.  
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Being afraid to risk my heart again.
6.  Where are you in your faith at the start of your story?
My faith is strong but is tested.  
7.  Where are you in your faith at the end of the story? I learned God is with you no matter what.
8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story.  Tell us why this scripture is significant.
It's Joshua 1:9 about being strong and courageous. I chose it because both myself and David had to be strong and full of courage to do what we needed to live.
9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
Baked Alaska because I grew up in Alaska and love the place.


1 comment:

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive