Thursday, November 26, 2015

From Us to You: Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving. I pray for a joyful day for you and your family.
Janet Lee Barton

Janet's outside fall decorating

As we pause to give thanks to our Lord for all His goodness to us, Joe and I are wishing you and your loved ones a most blessed Thanksgiving and holiday season. Eat lots of turkey. Happy Thanksgiving!
Deb Kastner

Wishing everyone a warm and blessed Thanksgiving. I pray you'll embrace this
special time with family and create memories to last a lifetime. Happy
Thanksgiving. 
Lorraine Beatty

Hope your pecan pie is the best and that every family member takes home laughter and good memories as well as leftovers.
Pamela Tracy

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving with much joy! 
Louise M. Gouge

I'm thankful for the deepening relationship with God. This has changed how I look at life. It helps me to deal with difficulties. I'm thankful for my family and friends. Life is meant to be shared with others and to relish the moment. I'm thankful I can work at a job I love. And I'm thankful for my readers. 
Margaret Daley

 Many wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving and a peaceful holiday season.
Mindy Obenhaus

Wishing you a blessed day with friends and family. Happy Thanksgiving from the Tippens family!
Missy

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours. May the day be blessed with the fellowship of loved ones and the joy of sharing the abundance Our Lord has given us.
Jean C. Gordon

Thanksgiving food at Jean's
I wish you all a wonderful holiday with food, family and a thankful heart. From my home to yours!
Patricia Johns


I hope you have enjoy the blessing of time with family, friends and all the tasty Thanksgiving treats you can hold!
Dana Mentink
Dear readers, I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends. May love and laughter flow.
Christine Johnson

It is my hope that all of you have a wonderful, blessing and grateful Thanksgiving. God Bless You All!
Barbara Phinney 

I am so thankful for all of you who had taken the time to read my debut. I wish you bountiful blessings, time with family and friends, and a true feeling of gratitude.
Cate Nolan

May the Lord bless you and keep you on this Thanksgiving. I hope that everyone enjoys time with their family and friends. And that you eat some pumpkin pie. Happy Thanksgiving!
Rachel Dylan

This Thanksgiving, I hope you all are able to take a break from the rush of the holiday and spend some time being thankful. We have so much to be thankful for, and I’m incredibly thankful for all of our wonderful readers.
Danica Favorite 

 I pray that your table is full of treats and your house full of loved ones. Holidays can be very hard, and if that is your situation this Thanksgiving, I pray comfort for you, sweet friends, from the One who knows our pain and loves us through it.
Dana Mentink

 I'm thankful for the freedom to write stories about faith, hope and love. I'm thankful for readers and for my writing family. And I'm thankful for the gift of family, friends and faith :)
Lenora Worth :)


This Thanksgiving I’m so thankful for my family and the many blessings I have. I’m thankful for our readers, and I wish each of you a blessed Thanksgiving filled with love and thankfulness.
 Merrillee Whren

 As I look around our troubled world this Thanksgiving, I thank God for Jesus, for a close knit family, and for peace in my small corner of the world. Wishing you the peace of God, the joy of love, and the ability to eat all the yummy food you want without gaining one pound! (The first two are possible. Number three, well, just eat and enjoy anyway!)
Linda Goodnight


Wishing all of you a joyous Thanksgiving! I hope you'll be with family and friends and that you can look back on the year full of gratitude. I'm grateful for all the wonderful folks who visit this blog, who read Love Inspired Books, who are friends on Facebook...for all of YOU! You brighten my world.  Happy Thanksgiving!
Debby Giusti

Thanksgiving wish: May your time of thanksgiving be blessed with love and laughter and the light of Jesus.
Terri Reed

 Wishing my fellow Americans a blessed time of gathering with loved ones. May your prayers be overflowing with so many grateful recollections of blessings the past year has held that your feast is in danger of growing cold.
Keli Gwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive